· Required language(s): English
· At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, bottled drinking water industry will be preferred.
· Required Skill(s): Fabrication Operations, QC, Technical Skills, Project Management, Organization & Efficiency, Problem Solving, Numerical Skills, Drinking Water Treatment.
· Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
· Planning and organizing production schedules
· Assessing project and resource requirements
· Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
· Determining quality control standards
· Overseeing production processes
· Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
· Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
· Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
· Supervising the work of junior staff
· Organizing relevant training sessions
· Willing to be placed to Samarinda and other location in Indonesia